As founder of LOST SENSE MEDIA, I have the dream of combining film work with creative vision work, facilitated by systemic interventions. After almost 20 years of professional film making (see below), I became additionally an international lecturer, counselor and creator of (socio-cultural) film art interventions.
Teaching work as international expert and lecturer
- for TU Berlin, Insitute El Gouna in Egypt and BERLIN, all semesters from 2012 – 2020.
- for Habitat Unit, by TU Berlin & Helwan University Kairo, in training of trainers courses between 2016-2019 (with support of Real City Lab, BMZ, daad)
>> Design of professional & educational trainings and workshops for arts, entrepreneurs & industry, since 2010.
Head of production / realization for projects for film and / or tv programme internationally
- with own film company, e.g. in 1998 in South Africa, on behalf of German ARD programme & SFB Werbung GmbH (Kaufkassette)
- Working as author with an FFA state script funding for „Ramallah mon Amour“, 2008-2010.
- for LSM 2011/2012 with „My Palestine“, on behalf of Goethe Insitute & with financial support of Allianz Cultural Fund
- as head of LSM team with accompanying socio-cultural interventions for three times between 2012 – 2015 at kratkofil international filmfestival
- in 2017 as artistic director of „IRRE PLATTE“ (with support of BMZ, Soziokulturfond, Aktion Mensch, u.a.)
- in 2019 for Theaterherbst Greiz with film interventions workshop (with support of Kultur macht STARK, Tafel macht Kultur, u.a.)
TV production & broadcast experiences
- editor for German tv programme (SFB Kultur, SFB Fernsehspiel, SFB Unterhaltung) from 1993 – 1999 (articles below)
- author & director for ARD Politik, arte & SFB broadcast line (media partnership trailers) 1997-1999
- senior duty editor for PRO7Sat.1 Media company (Sat.1 & N24), news & magazine programme 1999-2010